Please read the rules for the video below:
- Eligible entrants should start the video by introducing his/her name and the repertoire.
- Please include: Your Name / Title of the Piece / Composer on YouTube title
- Do NOT privatize the YouTube videos. Make sure they are “unlisted”.
- Editing is not permitted. No sound enhancements are allowed. You can, however, record each piece or movement separately.
- The video quality should be 1080p HD or above.
- Participants need to perform with a piano accompaniment except unaccompanied music is performed. If you are not able to record with live accompaniment due to COVID-19, you can use pre-recorded piano accompaniment. (No synthesized orchestras permitted)
- Use a fixed point of view for your camera and leave the camera in one location.
- For violinists, adjudicators prefer to have the camera set up a little further away from the performer so they can see your whole stance. Your f-holes of your instrument (not the scroll of your violin) should be parallel to the camera.
- For pianists, the camera position should capture the entire keyboard from the right side (audience side). Position the camera higher than the keyboard for a good view of entire keyboard.
- For singers, frame your face and body: Panels must be able to see your expressions to properly adjudicate your work.
- Dress appropriately as you would for a live audition.
- NOTE: Winner’s video will be posted on KMA’s website.
See below for PayPal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joohee Hong at